Make a One-Time Payment
This article will help you make a one-time payment.
Making a Payment
To make a one-time payment
- Click on the payments link at the top of the page
- Click on the Click to Pay Now section
- You will be redirected to a checkout page
- Once on the checkout page fill in the address, you want the report for
- Fill in your payment method (Visa, American Express, Discover, and Mastercard are accepted)
- Click on the Place Order button
- Once the order is placed you will receive an order confirmation email
Note: It usually takes 10-21 business days to receive the property profile report.
Canceling a One-Time Payment
To cancel a one-time payment:
- To cancel a one-time payment please call customer service at 1(800) 790-0721
- Have your confirmation number ready
- Have the property address ready
- Have the amount paid (example: $94.00-$95.00)
Note: If you received an invoice in the mail from the Local Records Office please note that it is not a bill, it’s only an optional service.